Pour la version en français, veuillez visiter:
Do you sometimes feel you are acting on autopilot? Do you ever enter a room and forget what you came for? Do you start to drive somewhere on the weekend and find yourself driving to work instead of your intended destination? Find out how to reduce these occurrences and aim for a healthy hippocampus which is associated with a lower risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
The VeboCognition course will introduce the four pillars to a healthy cognition and a healthy hippocampus: cognitive maps, mindfulness, exercise and nutrition. We will work together on these building blocks of a healthy mind and body.
The VeboCognition course is a weekly course at the same time (6:30pm-8:30pm) and the same day each week, either at the Douglas Institute or downtown. There are many VeboCognition courses offered over the next few months.
Please select one of the following starting dates:
VeboCognition: Douglas Institute
1) Tuesday, January 24th - March 14th, 2017 (no class February 21st and 28th); or
2) Tuesday, April 18th - May 23th 2017; or
VeboCognition: McGill campus
1) Thursday, January 26th - March 16th, 2017 (no class February 23rd and March 2nd); or
2) Thursday, April 20th - May 25th 2017.
- 6 VeboCognition classes of 2 hours
- Comprehensive manual
- All course materials
BONUS: Get free individual profiles of the 4 pillars before and after the course!