Vendors : Get ready to register, select your table and pay in one easy step!
Spring Show: Grand Craft & Gift Marketplace
Sunday, April 9, 2017 • 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Grand River Raceway • 2nd Floor, Main Building
The Grand Craft & Gift Marketplace
Grand River Raceway is an award-winning entertainment destination located in Elora.
This unique venue offers exceptional value for vendors of the The Grand Craft & Gift Marketplace.
These vendor shows are organized and hosted by Grand River Raceway.
• Foot traffic averages 2,000+ visitors per day on weekends as guests visit for slots gaming and dining (including Sunday brunch). These guests provide a captive core audience for The Grand Craft & Gift Marketplace.
• Admission is free. Parking is free and plentiful. Free wifi is available throughout the building. ATM onsite.
• Vendors benefit from our extensive marketing channels in promoting the show to shoppers, including show signage at the road and at the front doors of our facility.
SHOW DETAILS FOR VENDORS
• Setup is available starting at 7:30 a.m. on show days. Pull-up to front doors, unload and elevator to second floor. Staff will be available with (limited number of) carts to assist if required. Similar assistance is offered at the end of the day.
• Vendor fee of $85 includes all applicable fees (municipal vendor license, insurance) and taxes, one unskirted 6ft table, 2 chairs and online boooking fee. Each vendor also receives a $10 slots gaming voucher.
• Electricity is available at no extra cost on a first-come, first served basis. (Select a table with direct electricity access when booking.)
• Free wifi throughout the building.
Questions? Contact our Bookings Department at (519) 846-5455 ext. 247 or email.