Actions and Detail Panel
VidTalks: Growing Your Brand & Business with YouTube Marketing
Thu, March 16, 2017, 9:30 AM – 2:30 PM PDT
Join us at Fairmont Waterfront Vancouver on March 16 for insightful talks from industry profesionals on growing your brand and business with YouTube marketing, which has over a billion users with a percentage of them being your potential customers!
REGISTRATION & COFFEE | 9:30 am
OPENING REMARKS / WHY YOUTUBE
PLANNING & CREATING HIGH QUALITY VIDEO CONTENT FOR YOUR BRAND
REACHING YOUR TARGET MARKET WITH CONTENT MARKETING
INCREASING SALES & BRAND AWARENESS WITH INFLUENCER MARKETING ON YOUTUBE
PLANNING THE BEST VIDEO MARKETING STRATEGY FOR CUSTOMER ACQUISITION
CLOSING REMARKS & NETWORKING
Taking the VidTalks stage on March 16:
- Corey Vidal: One of the first Canadians to join YouTube's partnership program in 2007, and has generated over 100 million views on the site to date. Corey is also the founder of Buffer Festival - the world's top theatrical premiere showcase for YouTube creators.
- Sunny Lenarduzzi: Award winning video and social media strategist that's worked with hundreds of clients including helping Hootsuite develop a YouTube series that increased subscriptions by 75% and Applebee’s hit 1 billion impressions in 1 day.
- Adam Hendle: General manager at Famebit, which was acquired by Google last October, and with a roster including over 40,000 creators, has become one of the most popular destinations for influencer marketing campaigns.
- Rachel David: Founder of Hashtag Communications, an influencer talent relations agency with some of Canada's biggest YouTube creators in its roster.
- Justin Sabarre: Co-founder of Pushr, a creative video agency that specializes in creating video content for startups and tech companies. Pushr has worked with some of the hottest tech brands in Vancouver and SF. Previously, Justin was a marketing strategist working with the likes of LG, Intel and Toyota.
- Ryan Wong: Co-founder of Juniper, a web platform that allows YouTube content creators to monetize their personal brand and social presence through eCommerce merchandise. Previously, Ryan was a software engineer at Amazon, developing the Kindle reader for iOS.
- Ryan Thomas Woods: Head of influencer relations at Juniper, and digital media strategist for brands, specializing in growing their digital presence. Prior to starting his own consulting business, Ryan was previously a YouTube strategist at CBC.
Having a video presence for your brand in 2017 is key!
Location: Fairmont Waterfront Ballroom, 900 Canada Place, Vancouver, BC V6C 3L5
For additoinal info, visit VidTalks.com
Please note that all ticket sales are final (non-refundable), although transfers will be accepted until March 12, 2017.