This course is designed for Post Production professionals who have completed Part 1 of the Visual FX For Picture Editors course. This workshop will build on concepts and techniques introduced in Part 1. Specific topics covered in the course will include:
- An Introduction to the '3D Space' function inside After Effects
- Learning the functions of the Virtual Camera tool
- Understanding the capabilities of using DEPTH inside your composition
- Learning the functions of Artificial Lights
- Taking advantage of the View Modes & Perspective options within your composition workspace
- Set Extension Part 2, using 3D camera tracker, adding artificial elements to a scene
- Exploring various settings to create 'realism' to artificial elements
- Introduction to the planar tracking software, Mocha
Do I need to register?
Yes, registration is required for this event.
Is this event open to everyone?
No, this event is only open to DGC and GAP members currently in Good Standing, who have pre-paid and registered for this event through this page. There will be no payments taken at the door.
Where can I contact the organizer with questions?
You can contact Cristy Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, please bring your ticket as confirmation of your registration.
What is the refund policy?
If you notify Cristy Becker within 1 business day of the event that you can no longer attend, you may request a refund for the course. Once a course has taken place, you are not able to receive a refund.