Actions and Detail Panel
Vital Signs Community Conversation
Thu, 27 April 2017, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM PDT
Join us for a Community Conversation on how a strong sense of belonging and social connections can strengthen neighbourhood ties and help build a stronger and more vibrant Squamish.
This is your chance to connect with other Squamish area residents and organizations and contribute to a conversation on key issues, neighbourhood connections and sense of belonging in your community.
- What are the key assets in your community? What would you like to see more of?
- What are the opportunities for interaction and sharing amongst neighbours?
- What is currently being done to address key issues in your community?
- What makes a community a place where everyone feels like they belong?
- What are the opportunities to volunteer in your community?
Through small table discussions, you will have the opportunity to share what matters to you in your community; tell the stories of what you or others are doing to enrich your community; and share your thoughts on successes and opportunities for improvement.