Actions and Detail Panel
VO Workshop: Social Media for Non-Profit Organizations
Tue, 26 September 2017, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
More than half of Canadians use social media. Does your non-profit make the most of free social media tools to recruit volunteers, serve clients, influence decision makers and motivate supporters to take action? By actively engaging in this training, participants will:
- Learn about Facebook and Twitter's role in an organization's communications strategy.
- Get tips to create great content that engages followers.
- Be guided through free tools (e.g. Hootsuite) to use and measure social media.
- Discuss social media policy best practices.
- Examine current email blasts-tools and measurement
- Learn through examples and more examples
Who should attend:
Anyone who is interested in making the most of social media. You should have your own accounts on both Facebook and Twitter - either for yourself personally or for your organization.