Join us for a free lunch and help a social start-up or struggling social entrepreneur figure out things like:
- How to generate revenue
- What to name their company
- Which market niche(s) to pursue
- Ways to validate their business model
- Effective ways to reach their target market
- How to differentiate themselves from the competition
- And more ...
Tickets are limited to students of Bow Valley College (BVC) until 7 days before the event. At that point tickets will be available to aspiring entrepreneurs who are not BVC students.
Contact Craig Elias (Bow Valley College's Entrepreneur-in-Residence) by phone/text (+1.403.874.2998) or email (CElias@BowValleyCollege.ca) if you have any questions or suggestions for who we could help.
This event is supported by: