San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Pain: Our Silent Epidemic
A public lecture hosted by the University of Waterloo School of Pharmacy
Featured speaker: Lynn Cooper, President, Canadian Pain Coalition
Health Care Panel:
- Dr. Kim Moore, Physician, Centre for Family Medicine
- Barbara Coulston, Pharmacist, Centre for Family Medicine and Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor, School of Pharmacy
- Catherine Schill, Pharmacist, The Schill's Remedy's Rx and Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor, School of Pharmacy
Pain is one of this nation's most serious health problems. Approximately 6 million Canadians suffer chronic pain that interferes with quality of life and productivity, and places a huge burden on our already strained health care system.
Join us for an evening of discussion, focused on:
- Living well in spite of chronic pain
- How physicians and pharmacists can help
- Building a personal pain management team
This is a free public lecture. Advance registration is required.
Parking is available in the Waterloo Region Transit Hub lot, located at the corner of King and Victoria
When & Where
University of Waterloo School of Pharmacy
The School of Pharmacy at the University of Waterloo is the first new pharmacy school in Canada in 20 years and housed in a state-of-the-art education and research building on the Health Sciences Campus in downtown Kitchener.
We are committed to providing students witha first-class education, generating new knowledge through research, and being an active partner in the community in which we live and work.
Learn more at: pharmacy.uwaterloo.ca