Actions and Detail Panel
Wellmen Adventure in Squamish - Saturday, April 1st, 2017
Sat, 1 April 2017, 6:00 AM – 7:00 PM PDT
If you are reading this, it is because you are hereby invited to join us on our next adventure. On Saturday, April 1st a group of bro’s are going to journey north of Vancouver into the Sea to Sky backcountry where we’ll be spending the day immersed in nature and on an epic adventure within.
Bonfires in the boondock will be the backdrop for an ignition into an adventurous brotherhood. The purpose of this excursion is to awaken and evolve a new generation of men. We want to connect you with a soul stoking brotherhood. We are going to immerse ourselves into nature so that we may find clarity with the purpose of creating an indelible impact on the world we live in... together.
If you are new to the crew... at Wellmen, we cultivate outdoor excursions and brotherhood. We facilitate endorphin inducing experiences that re-wild men back to nature. By evoking genuine expression we aim to inspire a more fit and healthy group of men to forge a path to thriving.
You’re being called upon to stand up, mount up, and step outside... your comfort zone.
We have built a unique platform to mindfully propel us on a physical and soulful excursion. We invite you to join us as we embark on this adventure within.
Understand that the ambiguous nature of our invitation is intentional. We ask that if you’re in, you come ready to rock. Bring the willingness to engage in an elevational dialogue, prepare yourself to sweat, inspire, exert, quench, feed and connect. A willingness to dig in and dig deep goes without saying. It’s time to go all in, for yourself and for the good of our community.
Things to note:
- We will be fully immersed from the time you arrive until we end. Please come ready to participate fully.
- We will not be able to facilitate half day adventures. Please only enrol if you are able to 100% fully commit to the day in its entirety.
- We will be outdoors for a most of the day, It will be cold and it may be wet, so come weatherproofed.
- You will be asked to detach yourself from the outside world and be present to the experience.
- Come prepared to relinquish your mobile phone, camera and any other electronics or distractions.
- If you have a partner and/or kids, please make sure that they are adequately taken care of in your absence.
- Please give your partners our emergency contact info which will be provided at the time of registration.
- YOU WILL NOT HAVE CELL PHONE ACCESS UNTIL WE BEGIN OUR JOURNEY HOME IN THE EVENING.
We will send out an more information upon registration that will explain a little more about the nature of the day.
Please reach out and ask at least one of your closest brothers, the one you can count on, the one that has always had your back... we need those kind of men to join our pod. Share the link with them or even sponsor their way.
We’re all in this together fellas, let’s do this.
We look forward to adventuring with you.
The Team at Wellmen
With support from: