Actions and Detail Panel
West Women Trekkers Community Spring Launch April 27th from 5-9pm at Lorna...
Thu, 27 April 2017, 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM PDT
West Women Trekkers Community Spring Launch
Tickets: $15 Donations to Downtown Eastside Women’s Centre
Do you want to take your hiking to the next level? Do you want to improve your fitness whilst training in stunning scenic trails? Do you want to train with amazing women and celebrate with a hot beverage and beautiful views?
Come and check out what the West Women Trekkers community is all about! West Women Trekkers provides women of various fitness levels an opportunity to engage and trek train in nature.
Trek training is an outdoor adventure fitness program designed to get women walking in nature.
Appetizers and healthy treats (including dairy and gluten free) will be available. Tea, coffee, sparkling water and soda will be provided.
This evening you will have the opportunity to;
- Check out our new Spring trek training programs and schedule. Don't MISS the exciting new trek trip announcements for 2017-18.
- Meet the West Women Trekkers community
- Learn the West Women Trekkers Golden Rules
- Tips and tricks to prepare for trekking adventures:
1. How to develop your hiking fitness to achieve your personal adventure goals
2. Packing essentials for day and overnight treks
3. Clothing and footwear essentials for treks
- Explore and discuss your personal adventure fitness goals with our Coaches and understand how West Women Trekkers can help you achieve them!
West Women Trekkers would love you to join us for an adventurous evening!
All proceeds from this event will be donated to Downtown Eastside Women's Centre. Thank you to Lorna Jane for hosting us for this event.