Actions and Detail Panel
WFN Business & Economic Development Conference
Thu, 30 March 2017, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM PDT
Through a series of keynote speakers, panel discussions, and interactive displays, learn about what makes WFN an attractive place to do business, how WFN plans for development, and WFN's growth and development trends.
Who should attend
Local developers, realtors, bankers, lawyers, businesses, and anyone interested in learning more about business and development at Westbank First Nation.
- WFN Chief Roxanne Lindley and Council
- Dan Brown, former WFN Director of Development Services
- Joe Mocilac, WFN Director of Development Services
- Andrea East, Associate, Pushor Mitchell LLP
- Nelson Derickson, Chair, WFN Economic Development Commission
- Kevin Kingston, WFN Legal Counsel / Council Secretariat
In addition to learning about business and economic development at WFN through presentations and a panel discussion, attendees will also enjoy a lunch (included with registration), networking with WFN Chief & Council and staff, interactive display areas, and a walking and interpretive tour of the WFN Community Core and new $5.5 million Youth Centre.
Previous conferences have sold out quickly, and space is limited.
Cost: $49.95 + GST
For more information, speaker profiles, and to view an updated agenda, visit www.wfn.ca/conference.htm.