We invite you to join us for this interactive training module! This session is open to group leaders, outreach workers, psychotherapists, psychologists, social workers, parents, and others in a counselling and advocacy role.
LeeAndra Miller, MA, gender affirming psychotherapist who specializes in working creatively with Transgender youth, adults, and families.
Jordan Zaitzow, MSW, Training Coordinator for Trans Health Connection and experienced trainer/educator
- Review of community language and concepts
- affirming approaches to supporting transition decisions and exploration
- overview of medical and surgical transition options
- undestanding medical sustems and barriers
- practical tools for practice change
Registration is required.
For more information about this event and other trans heaslth training opportunities, please contact Jordan Zaitzow, Trans Health Connection Project Coordinator at email@example.com or call 416-324-4100 x 5325