Whisky is the world’s most cherished spirit. For the most part, it is enjoyed ‘neat’ or ‘on the rocks’, without even a thought of what food might go along with it. However, the pairing possibilities of whisky and food are intriguing and when matched properly can be fabulous. Thanks to the global craft distilling revolution, we live in an age when there are just about as many styles, flavours and variations of whisky as there are wine.
Tonight’s pairings include:
- Duck Fat Chex Mix with Irish Whisky
- Double Smoked Bacon Scallops with Japanese Whisky
- Honey Harissa Ribs with Bourbon
- Brown Butter Pecan Pie with Canadian Rye
- Creamy Blue Cheese, Dark Chocolate and Shortbread with Single Malt Scotch
You will also take home a Glencairn crystal tasting glass.
*** Must be 19 years of age or older to participate