Wondering how you can engage skills based volunteers in your organization? Learn to spot the opportunities for skills based volunteers and understand how to attract them to your meaningful opportunities.
As a participant you will:
- Explore the possibilities of skills based volunteering
- Create roles for skills based volunteers in your organization
- Understand how to engage skills based volunteers in your work
- Anyone interested in engaging skills based volunteers.
- Date: May 4, 2017
- Time: 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Facilitator: Sharlene Cunningham
- Location: Propellus Boardroom, Floor 11, Kahanoff Centre, 1170 105 - 12 Avenue SE
- Pricing: Member $50.00 Non-Member $100.00
- Refreshments and light snacks will be provided
Workshop Registration and Cancellation Policies:
There is a maximum of two registrants per organization. If you have more than two colleagues interested in registering for the workshop, consider signing up for a facilitated learning session! Contact Lori DeLuca at (403) 231-1439 or email@example.com with inquiries.
To cancel your registration, please notify a Propellus staff member at (403) 265-5633 or firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours in advance of the workshop, in which a full refund can be given at that time. Last minute cancellations and no shows will have the option to transfer their registration to another workshop within the same year, otherwise no refund will be given.