Actions and Detail Panel
Fri, 28 Apr 2017, 3:00 PM – Sun, 30 Apr 2017, 11:00 AM EDT
JOIN THE W.I.E.L.D. RETREAT TO EXPERIENCE
• A space of acceptance - where YOU ARE SEEN & Free to Be True to You!
• A sense of Community – with Nature, Good Food and Good People
• An increased understanding and awareness of how your experiences affect your current reality – and the power to manage and even change their affect
• Tools to understand & navigate your mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual landscape
• A vetted and holistic network of resources at your disposal
• Memories that will last your lifetime
"W.I.E.L.D." stands for Wholistic Innovative Experiential Lifelong Development. This program is born out of Keda’s personal journeys, professional experiences, and skills training. W.I.E.L.D. is a sharing environment where the participants and facilitators are encouraged to recognise that our individual and collective strength is forged in the fires and spectrum of life experiences. W.I.E.L.D. is also one of three primary True2Soul programs that incorporate a “wholistic” left-brain and right-brain approach to self-development and healing - facilitated through workshops and coaching.
THE OBJECTIVES OF W.I.E.L.D.
1) To facilitate balance, healing and empowerment within the participants through a “wholistic”, integrated, experiential, and intensive experience.
2) To offer practical tools, bridging, and support to carry these experiences, lessons and healing into everyday life.
We are piloting this initiative in a 3-day retreat format. This retreat is geared towards 16 participants; facilitated by an inter-disciplinary team of professionals.
The keys to the W.I.E.L.D. program are:
Authenticity, Wholism, Awareness, Kinship, Empowerment, and Nourishment
W.I.E.L.D. brings together the work, expertise, and insights of the facilitating team. Each facilitator provides effective strategies to support holistic healing; and practical tools that can be transferred into everyday living. Through lecture-style is included in the programming, the bulk of the retreat consists of experiential programming, group and dyadic work, and introspection.
The quantitative and qualitative data from this retreat will contribute to the expansion of this retreat into a full-length program that is more suitable for this type of work. The goal is to provide a safe and optimal healing environment for participants to thrive and benefit from the program.
This retreat is focused on Adult Survivors of Sexual Trauma – many of whom were traumatised as children. These women sense the true impact of their self-acknowledged experience(s) of sexual trauma, and are compelled to address it. Within the beautiful mosaic of our country exist women born here and in many parts of the world who suffer in silence from the effects of past trauma. The focus of this first retreat is Adult Women (18+). The focus of the second retreat will be Adult Men (18+) (Participant referrals are welcomed)
To whom is the Women’s retreat best suited?
1) Women 18+ - W.I.E.L.D. focuses on women for this first pilot.
2) Women who seek healing and are willing to explore holistic approaches.
3) Women who are willing to contribute input, suggestions, and feedback (default of anonymity)
4) Women who are willing, available, and able to commit for the full retreat from April 28th to April 30, 2017.
5) Women who feel safe to participate in a retreat that is facilitated by a carefully chosen and vetted professional team – which is predominantly female, but comprised of both genders.
6) Women who have a willingness and ability to pay (or can be supported in paying) the fee of $150 for the weekend [Meals, transportation (via carpool), and accommodation are all included].
WHEN: Friday, APRIL 28, 2017 (Arrival between 3:00 PM & 6:00 PM) to
Sunday, APRIL 30, 2017 (Departure by 11:00 AM)
WHERE: Location details available upon registration
[Please pay here OR if eTransfer is more suitable, please contact email@example.com]
TRANSPORTATION: Car Pool Available (Included in registration fee if ride sharing)
MEALS: Light meal on Friday evening, Saturday meals, Light breakfast on Sunday (Included in registration fee)
ACCOMMODATION: Included in registration fee
WHAT TO BRING: Details available upon registration
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 12:00 PM - MARCH 31, 2017
PAYMENT DEADLINE: 12:00 PM – MARCH 31, 2017
NOTE: Registration is complete once payment is received. The retreat is filled on a first-come-first-served basis.