Actions and Detail Panel
Wine, Wealth & Prosper
Mon, 24 April 2017, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM EDT
You are invited to a Wine, Wealth and Prosper, where we will learn about financial solutions that have helped many Canadians. This is an evening about coming out for free education in the realm of financial wealth, with no commitment or buy-in required. It is an evening to just relax, have fun, laugh and learn – with a glass of wine of course!
Here are the details:
- Wine, Wealth & Prosper
- Free education about financial solutions for the typical Canadian in a fun and relaxing environment
- Feel free to invite a friend
- Free education and laughs!
- Monday, April 24th
- 2 Gurdwara Rd, Suite 500, Nepean, Ontario
- 7pm – 8:30pm
- I find that it is typically best to host after dinner hours and after most family commitments (sports, etc.).
- Hot Topics:
- I encourage you to let me know about any topic that you would like to hear a little more about during our time together
- registered retirement savings plan (RRSP);
- registered education savings plan (RESP);
- tax free savings account (TFSA);
- locked-in retirement account (LIRA);
- debt elimination;
- other, etc….
Looking forward to seeing everyone out for an evening learing about something important to all of us - financial wealth and security. It promises to be an evening of fun, laughs and financial education.
Hosted by Melissa Prosper - Investors Group Consultant
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
All attendees must be 19 years of age or older to attend. Please contact me if you are under 19 and we can make alternate accomdations to speak at another time.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
What can I bring into the event?
Bring an open mind ready to meet new people, have fun and ready to learn financial strategies that can help your family financial wealth today and for the future.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Feel free to send me an email at Melissa.Prosper@investorsgroup.com or please feel free to call me 613-862-8214
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Not neccessary - I will collect your name and contact information during our time together