Public organizations and private companies that want to stay competitive are actively looking to systemize and operationalize their innovation processes to compete more effectively and to implement a sustainable innovation culture. Please join us to hear from teams who are going through this transformational change. Learn from observations, trends, and recommendations from intimate discussions and conversations with top executives that are investing in innovation management.
- Ludwig Melik - CEO Planbox
- Harout Chitilian - Vice president of the City’s Executive Committee for information technologies and the smart city
- Ben Harrison - Vice President, Innovation at Great-West Life
- Steffan Jones - Director, Innovation and Change Management at Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC)
- Emily Bashir - Innovation and Change Management at Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC)
- Cocktails – 20 mins
- “Welcome to the Age of Innovation” - Ludwig Melik- 10 mins
- “Innovation in Montreal”: Harout Chitilian - 10 mins
- “Private Story: The Great-West Life Story” - Ben Harrison - 10 mins
- “Public Story: CMHC Internal Innovation Program and Citizen Engagement Story” - Steffan Jones and Emily Bashir - 10 mins
- Play an Innovation Game & receive giveaways
- Networking (Appetizers/Cocktails) - 60 mins
Join us for a fun and informative event in the heart of downtown Montreal with leading innovators from across the country.