Winter campers will create together using drama, movement, music, and design. Featuring special guest artists each day! Winter-themed crafting, social time and relaxing yoga round out the week. Your child will love this camp… and it helps busy parents, too!
Children Ages 6-10 years
January 2 – 6, 2017
*Extended care available 8:30AM - 9:00AM (program start) & 4:00PM (program end) - 5:00PM
Is there an age limit for registration?
Our camps are designed for the specific ages outlined above. If you have questions about your child's participation in the program, please contact us before you register by telephone at 416-537-4191 or by email at email@example.com. If your child is the incorrect age for a program Theatre Direct reserves the right to cancel your registration. All cancellations are subject to a $25 administration fee (the PayPal processing fee is also non-refundable.)
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
We can be reached by telephone at 416-537-4191 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the refund policy?
Applicants will be registered for the class on a first-come, first-served basis as registration spaces are limited. Registration is not confirmed until payment has been received. In the event that all spaces in a class are filled, Theatre Direct and Eventbrite will maintain a waiting list until the day before the session begins.
Eventbrite Payment Options
- Please note, registrations on Eventbrite is processed through PayPal.
- PayPal accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, eCheck and PayPal payment options.
Refund Policy and Cancellation
- Registrants may cancel their registration up to two weeks before the program begins. Cancellation requests must be delivered in writing via email to email@example.com. The fee will be refunded less a $25 administration fee (Please note, the PayPal processing fee is also non-refundable).
- Cancellation requestes within two weeks of the program, or after the program has commenced, are not eligible for refunds. In lieu of a refund, registrants may choose to receive either a tax receipt for the unused program days or a credit for future programs offered by Theatre Direct’s Drama School, less a $25 administration fee.
- Theatre Direct reserves the right to cancel entire course due to low enrolment. In that case, all participants will be fully refunded.
- Theatre Direct reserves the right to use any artist on their Education Roster to substitute for the regular instructor as necessary.
- In the event of inclement weather or another emergency, Theatre Direct will make all attempts to contact parents/guardians at least one hour prior to the beginning of the class in order to inform them of a cancelled class.