Actions and Detail Panel
Winter Landscape Photography Workshop - Part II - Field Practice Session
Sun, 29 January 2017, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM PST
Put your landscape photography skills to work under the guidance of professional landscape photographer, Colin Payne in this field practice session on the beautiful Slocan Valley Rail Trail. You'll see some advanced techniques demonstrated, then get the opportunity to practice them yourselves with one-on-one attention from the instructor - who will be available to answer all your questions.
Skill Level – Intermediate
Prerequisite - Fundamentals of Photography or equivalent experience (You must know how to use your camera's manual and/or semii-manual modes.)
What you’ll learn:
- Techniques for pre-visualizing your images
- Advanced rules for composition and how to break them
- How to plan your images to find the best light
- Important settings and tools for landscape photography
- And more!
What to bring:
- Your camera, tripod (required) and any filters you have
- Warm clothes and winter footwear suitable for walking in snow and spending several hours outside (Snowshoes with grips or Yak Trax are strongly recommended)