Actions and Detail Panel
WomanACT 2017 Volunteer Orientation Session
Wed, 25 January 2017, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM EST
Join The Woman Abuse Council of Toronto (WomanACT) for a volunteer orientation session to learn more about the work we do and how you can support us.
At this orientation session we will share information about our annual End Violence against Women Week in Toronto and our second fundraising gala, WomanACT's Soul of a Warrior Awards, taking place in March 2016.
We have several exciting volunteer opportunities available leading up to these events.
At the session you will:
- Meet our Executive Director, Harmy Mendoza and Conference & Social Media Coordinator, Paula Wells
- Meet the rest of the team that you will be working with
- Learn about our organization, the work we do, some of our pilot projects, and our impact
- Have the opportunity to ask quesitons
- Learn about specific needs for our upcoming events
Register today to reserve your seat.
Light refreshments will be served