EMPOWER. EXPERIENCE. EXPAND.
On Oct. 28th, 2016, 150+ women entrepreneurs, professionals, and courageous, go-getting, goal-setting women will be joining together for a day of #learningBIG, #playingBIG, and #givingBIG.
Our inaugural year's theme is 'Take the Leap!'
Take the leap OUT of your comfort zone; take the leap INTO your biggest life.
It’s not just about business.
It’s not just about networking.
It’s about getting uncomfortable, learning new things, and achieving what you never thought possible.
Some of the highlights of the day include:
- Inspirational keynote speaker, two-time Gold Medal Olympian Heather Moyse
- Musical performance by the incredible Angie Nussey
- Drumming workshop facilitated by medicine song woman Brenda MacIntyre
- African Dance workshop facilitated by Elisha MacMillan
- Learn to Juggle workshop (and special performance!) by Lacey Lucidity
- Painting workshop led by the amazing Or Har-Gil
- PLUS numerous additional exciting workshops under the arms of #learningbig, #playingbig, and #givingbig
- Five brave women sharing their 'Living BIG' stories
- SURPRISE happening!
And, throughout the day, you'll receive #LIVINGBIGLIFEHACKS for all areas of your life!
This is NOT your average conference.
Instead of a day of merely empowerment and inspiration (both of which will also happen!) it will be a day of powerful learning through powerful doing. Creating EXPEREINCES. Taking ACTION. Making MOMENTS.
Your BIGGEST life awaits!
See you there!