EMPOWER. EXPERIENCE. EXPAND.
On Oct. 28th, 2016, 150+ women entrepreneurs, professionals, and courageous, go-getting, goal-setting women will be joining together for a day of #learningBIG, #playingBIG, and #givingBIG.
Our inaugural year's theme is 'Take the Leap!'
Take the leap OUT of your comfort zone; take the leap INTO your biggest life.
It’s not just about business. It’s not just about networking. It’s about getting uncomfortable, learning new things, and achieving what you never thought possible.
Some of the highlights of the day include:
- Inspirational keynote speaker, two-time Olympic Gold Medalist Heather Moyse
- Musical performance by the incredible Angie Nussey
- Drumming workshop facilitated by medicine song woman Brenda MacIntyre
- Body Percussion, African Dance workshop facilitated by Elisha MacMillan
- Learn to Juggle workshop (and special performance!) by Lacey Lucidity
- Creative Time Capsule workshop led by the amazing Or Har-Gil
- 'Dancing Hands' Intro to Sign Language facilitated by Sage Willow
- Self Defense Workshop facilitated by Deb Maybury
- PLUS numerous additional exciting experiences under the arms of #learningbig, #playingbig, and #givingbig
- Five brave women sharing their #LivingBIG Stories
- Five #livingbig #lifehacks!
We also have a 'Bucket List Lane' ~ where participants will have an opportunity to interact with Aerosports, iFLY, Rice Racing (Race Car!), Virtual Reality...PLUS, there will be a fair share of SURPRISE HAPPENINGS... are they are GOOD ones, trust me!
This is NOT your average conference.
Instead of a day of merely empowerment and inspiration (both of which will also happen!) it will be a day of powerful learning through powerful doing. Creating EXPEREINCES. Taking ACTION. Making MOMENTS.
Your BIGGEST life awaits!
See you there!
THANK YOU to our generous partners!