Actions and Detail Panel
Women's Business Circle - AM
Wed, 22 March 2017, 7:30 AM – 9:00 AM PDT
yoUnlimited Business Circles are a warm and welcoming environment for you to share your business needs and contribute to the circle with resources for others to benefit from.
Remember we have a special price if you bring a friend!
- Meet and have the opportunity to build business relationships with like-minded women entrepreneurs in a community where supporting one another professionally is the main focus.
- Gain knowledge of other women entrepreneurs through the women who attend this circle, because they have already done business with them.
- Join a growing community of women with a desire to connect, learn, collaborate and create a remarkable future for themselves and the generations to come.
- Find out that business is never just about business and meet some new friends as well as business colleagues.
- Participate in a Giving Circle with the other attendees. More details will be sent to you in your event confirmation.
Our new format is awesome - here is a sample of the resources shared, and the follow up communication to allow participants to connect with each other afterwards.
We love our venue at Nourish and encourage you to stay after the circle for breakfast - to make this even more attractive to you, we have created a "Bring a Friend" option for registration on the Business Circles - what this means is that you each save $5 off your registration fee.
Be sure to bring your business cards.
Registration fees are non-refundable. With 72 hours notice, you may transfer to another yoUnlimited event. Up to the start time you may send a substitute in your place.
Attendance is limited to the first 20 registrants.
This Business Circle will be hosted by Aimee Burton Sponsorship is available, please email Carolyne Taylor if you are interested.