yoUnlimited Business Circles are a warm and welcoming environment for you to share your business needs and contribute to the circle with resources for others to benefit from.
October 24th at 7:30 am we welcome special guest Melodie Reynolds of Elate Cosmetics who will speak on the topic of Community, Collaboration, and Competition in today’s social business world. She will talk about what it means in the scope of small local businesses up to international collaborations and marketing.
Remember we have a special price if you bring a friend!
Meet Melodie and hear her wisdom, plus:
- Meet and have the opportunity to build business relationships with like-minded women entrepreneurs in a community where supporting one another professionally is the main focus.
- Gain knowledge of other women entrepreneurs through the women who attend this circle, because they have already done business with them.
- Join a growing community of women with a desire to connect, learn, collaborate and create a remarkable future for themselves and the generations to come.
- Find out that business is never just about business and meet some new friends as well as business colleagues.
- Participate in a Giving Circle with the other attendees. More details will be sent to you in your event confirmation.
Our new format is awesome - here is a sample of the resources shared, and the follow up communication to allow participants to connect with each other afterwards.
We love our venue at Nourish and encourage you to stay after the circle for breakfast - to make this even more attractive to you, we have created a "Bring a Friend" option for registration on the Business Circles - what this means is that you each save $5 off your registration fee.
Be sure to bring your business cards.
Registration fees are non-refundable. With 72 hours notice, you may transfer to another yoUnlimited event. Up to the start time you may send a substitute in your place.
Attendance is limited to the first 20 registrants.
This Business Circle will be hosted by Susan Kleinschmidt. Sponsorship is available, please email Carolyne Taylor if you are interested.
Save This Event
When & Where
On the surface yoUnlimited is conferences, events and workshops, but really it’s thoughtfully created experiences where you can learn something new, connect with someone, or hear something that might change your life.
yoUnlimited is designed for women who want more connection and community in their life and want to find a place to do this, outside of the usual places you meet other women, like kid’s school activities, work, or your own school experience.
The more you engage with yoUnlimited’s offerings, the more women you’ll connect with – and then you’ll want to bring all your other girlfriends along to introduce them too! You’ll be meeting the kind of women you’ll know 30 years from now.
Best of all you’ll have the experience of being seen and heard by women who get you and care about who you are, and what you’re doing.
Grab your girlfriend and join us today! yoUnlimted.com