Actions and Detail Panel
Women's Business Circle | PM
Wed, 8 November 2017, 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM PST
Are you an entrepreneurial female looking for women’s networking in Victoria, BC with a conscious, heart-centered, abundant and collaborative focus? You will want to connect with inspiring business women like yourself, at a yoUnlimited Business Circle.
This is your time – everything is lining up to support you in your calling, your passion and your mission in this world. You were put here to do that which is uniquely you, but you can’t do it alone.
A women's business circle gives you the opportunity to:
- Meet andbuild business relationships with like-minded women in a community where supporting one another professionally is the main focus.
- Gain knowledge and connections from other women.
- Join a growing community of women with a desire to connect, learn, collaborate and create a remarkable future for themselves and the generations to come.
- Find out that business is never just about business and meet some new friends as well as business colleagues.
- Share resources and solutions with other attendees.
We are offer TWO Business Circles each month. THIS IS THE EVENING one, held on the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 5:00 pm with Robyn Unwin.
If you are interested in a Morning event at 7:30am with Susan Kleinschmidt on the 4th Wednesday, please click here to find the dates for 2017.
Our Business Circles are held at Nourish Kitchen & Cafe in beautiful Victoria, BC.