Actions and Detail Panel
Women's Healing Anger Group in Vancouver, May 4 - June 15
Thu, 4 May 2017, 6:30 PM – Thu, 15 Jun 2017, 8:30 PM PDT
The women who attend our sessions can expect to:
• Gain more control over their responses when anger arises.
• Understand origins & effects of abuse and what can be done about them.
• Hear what has worked for others in similar situations.
• Reduce anxiety, increase connections with others and gain compassion.
• Develop a clear plan to deal with difficult situations when they arise
Our groups offer you the chance of learning alongside other women who, like you, care enough to change what they do with their anger. The women who participate expand their understanding of themselves and gain depth in their understanding of relationships from exploring their own and others’ experiences in relation to the ideas we present. People often find that others have similar experiences, or gain insights into how other people’s experiences might be when they are different. The group also provides a very supportive environment where everyone is treated with respect and understanding that facilitates the transformation of anger into something constructive.
The Full Price of the 6-week course is $420 (including taxes, book, and the $100 deposit)