Actions and Detail Panel
Words Matter: Refine Your Brand Message
Thu, 15 December 2016, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM AST
Words Matter: Business Branding and Storytelling Fundamentals
Writing about your own business is tough. You may know your business too well to explain it simply to others, or maybe you’re not sure how to begin. But there are simple ways to make your writing better.
Whether you are preparing a website, email newsletter, brochure, staff profiles, or news release, this hands-on workshop can help you. Join public relations and training professional Catherine Doucette BPR, MEd, CTDP as she guides you to write about your business in a way that connects with your customers.
In this 3-hour workshop, you will:
- Refine your brand message
- Craft your message so your target market will listen
- Apply the fundamental of business storytelling
- Employ basic layout principles to make your writing easier to read
Who should attend this workshop? Entrepreneurs, potential entrepreneurs writing business plans, marketing staff, business strategists, anyone evaluating an existing or potential product or service
Facilitator: Catherine Doucette BPR, MEd, CTDP, C. Doucette Training and Communications Inc
This workshop is brought to you in partnership with National Bank.
Please note our refund policy:
PD Events- Refund policy for community admission
- All events will be promoted using Eventbrite - If NBCC has to cancel, reschedule or postpone an event, all paid admission will be refunded using the Eventbrite refund procedure.
- If event is rescheduled, a new event will be created using Eventbrite and participants will need to re-register using the new link. - If the event planned moves ahead as scheduled, but the participant decides not to attend, there will be no refund.