Presented in cooperation with Chambre de commerce et d'Industrie de Québec (Quebec City Board of Trade).
One of the first challenges that every entrepreneur or young leader is facing is how to effectively communicate his business model or his idea to potential investors/partners.
Originally, the name "elevator pitch" reflects the idea that it should be possible to deliver the summary in the time span of an elevator ride! This is a condensed argument in which you present yourself briefly (30 seconds - 2 minutes).
The participant must subscribe to the 2016 WC Elevator Pitch between June 15, 2016 and October 15, 2016 via Eventbrit.
Format and Information to Provide
The video must be posted on Youtube and the participant must provide the link thereof with its subscription form.
The participant will also be required to provide the following information:
1. First and last name
2. Date of birth
3. Activity Area
4. Chapter JCI
5. Skills to improve during coaching sessions
- Registration: June 15th - October 15th, 2016 : Every JCI member who wants to participate will have to send a short elevator pitch video. In 90 seconds he’ll have to convince coaches that his project or idea is relevant.
- Coaches announcement : September 15th, 2016
- Selection panel announcement: October 30th, 2016
- Final round preparation: November 3rd, 2016
- Eight finalists will be coached during the morning by Quebec entrepreneurs to prepare a 2 minutes pitch for the final round.
- Elevator pitch final Round: November 3rd, 2016
- Eight finalists present their pitch to the jury panel and JCI members crowd. A question period follows every pitch.
- World best elevator pitch winner disclosure: November 3rd, 2016