The most important story we are writing is the one we are living.
At the Writing for the Soul workshop, you will:
- Develop techniques to overcome barriers to writing
- Connect deeply with your creative process
- Discover your unique inner voice
- Cherish, honour and free your stories (the world is waiting for them)
Writing for business, pleasure or personal discovery? This workshop is for you.
Crafting blogs, podcasts, video scripts, social media posts? This workshop is for you.
Dreaming up a book? This workshop is for you.
Journaling your way to inner peace? This workshop is for you.
Not sure what you want from writing, but you’re feeling the nudge? Yep, it’s for you, too.
Some comments from past workshops:
- Excellent workshop. Thoroughly enjoyed it! Worth every penny.
- I really enjoyed this day. There was a great variety of ideas and I will continue on this journey.
- I received more than I expected. I enjoyed the freedom and not being judged.
- Facilitation was excellent and the bridging of the learning was seamless. Well done.
- I appreciate your ability to stay on track but allow everyone to be heard. You made us comfortable enough to do unfamiliar exercises and explore emotional places.
- I was surprised I could write something that touched someone else, working so quickly. It was exciting and fun.
- It was wonderful. The facilitation style is very warm, authentic and encouraging.
- The words and ideas flowed and this gave me the inspiration I need to go on and write on my own.
Vicki McLeod is a writer, facilitator and process coach with a life-long passion for words and a deep belief in the unique creative gifts inside everyone. She is an award-winning poet and entrepreneur, author of #UNTRENDING: A Field Guide to Social Media That Matters, a newspaper columnist, and a prolific blogger. She has been writing since elementary school, and leading writing, business, and personal development workshops and retreats since 1993.