Trying to attract, mate with, or have a relationship with a woman without first understanding her is like heading into the jungle, alone at night without a light or a compass. As much as you think you can find your way, you are inevitably going to get hopelessly lost.
Have you ever looked at woman and wondered:
“How can anyone want to talk so much, remember so many irrelevant details, be so irrational...
and why won’t she have sex with me?"
Both men and women want the same things – to be loved, to be desired and to be understood – but they see the world, and fall in lust and love, in totally different ways.
In this interactive, eye-opening workshop, you’ll go behind the scenes of evolutionary psychology, neuroscience, and the sociology of the sexes to learn more about how women really operate. Plus, a panel of three attractive, intelligent women will answer your questions on the spot.
GET TO THE ROOT OF ALL THOSE PERPLEXING FEMALE BEHAVIOURS, SUCH AS WHY:
• She says one thing but means something completely different
• She is hot one minute and cold the next
• She wants to talk about it… all the time!
• She needs romance and what that really means
• She didn’t have sex with you even though all the signs were there
• She gets angry when you forget something trivial
LEARN HOW TO:
• Tell if she’s interested in you and not just being nice
• Talk to a woman in a language she understands
• Make her feel great and want to move things to the next level
• Escape the dreaded “friend zone”
• Stop inadvertently sabotaging your chances with the opposite sex
AND FINALLY ANSWER THE QUESTION:
What do women really want from men?
Who should really be doing the pursuing in relationships?
Which gender should be more like the other for a better world?
YOUR FACILITATOR: JUNE MORROW
Drawing on a background that includes stand-up comedy, journalism and over 150 dates as a single woman, June brings a unique blend of humour, energy and insight to every event she hosts.
For over nine years, she has inspired audiences through speaking engagements, workshops, seminars, and life-transforming programs. Trained in facilitation, adult education, group dynamics and life coaching, her mission in life is to help people find and keep the love, energy and connection they crave.
Learn more about her perspective on life in the dating trenches at www.thechangeroom.ca.