Are you an Aboriginal entrepreneur overwhelmed with how to use social media as a cost-effective marketing tool in your business?
Our social media bootcamp will empower you to use social media marketing as a valuable and sustainable mode of marketing your businesses in the modern marketplace.
- how to create an initial social media marketing campaign strategy
- how to choose appropriate channels for social media marketing
- how to maintain social media marketing campaigns
- how to analyze and understand the impact of your campaigns
- a basic understanding of the pros and cons of self-hosted and third-party hosted websites for business
To encourage self-directed learning, we will be providing access to one-on-one support outside of course hours, a digital course handbook, and a database of files to all program participants.
This boot camp is targeted to: startup or pre-existing Aboriginal-owned business-to-consumer businesses.
*New format & time!
Workshop dates and times: January 31, February 2, February 7 & February 9 from 6:00pm - 9:00pm
*Please bring a laptop or tablet*
Our faciliator: Jacquelyn Cardinal, founder and president of Naheyawin Creative.
Jacquelyn Cardinal is a big believer in substance not having to sacrifice style. She has created beautiful, functional products for clients in Edmonton and around the world with Cave Inc. and Naheyawin Creative.