San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Imagine a day of hope and inspiration where we come together to show and share in the support for people living with mental illness. Tattoos, entertainment, resource booths, vendors, inspirational speakers, food trucks and so much more!
All proceeds will be raised for Momentum Walk In Counselling of Edmonton http://www.momentumcounselling.org/
Together we will show one another compassion and understanding and celebrate all that is special and unique in the warrior that you are. Please join us!
Located at the beautiful Prince of Wales Armouries and Heritage Centre at 10440-108 Ave in Edmonton, guests will enjoy free admission to the event which will include access to local musicians, inspirational speakers, community resource booths and a vendor sale.
This is a family friendly event, but please be advised that children must be supervised at all times and no one under the age of 18 is allowed in the tattoo area.
Henna and glitter tattoos will be available to purchase on site.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE TATTOO ARTISTS, SPEAKERS, SPONSORS, RESOURCE BOOTHS AND VENDORS FOR THE 2016 EVENT.
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES:
- 1 choice of 1 design (if you would like more than 1 design, you can purchase another ticket. 1 ticket purchase = 1 tattoo)
- ID is required and MUST be shown at registration on the day of the event - NO ID, NO TATTOO. NO ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 WILL BE PERMITTED. MAKE SURE THAT YOU WILL BE 18 OR OVER BY MAY 15, 2016. DO NOT PURCHASE A TICKET IF YOU WILL NOT BE 18 OR OVER. PARENTAL CONSENT WILL NOT BE PERMITTED IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18. NO EXCEPTIONS, REFUNDS, VOUCHERS OR EXCHANGES IF YOU PURCHASE A TICKET AND ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18.
- NO CHILDREN WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE TATTOO AREA. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you are bringing your children, please have a family member, friend or make other arrangements for someone to watch your children. There will be no refunds, exchanges or vouchers issued due to child care issues.
- Please refrain from using drugs or alcohol 24 Hours prior to your tattoo time.
- We encourage you to arrive on a full stomach and have fluids before you arrive for your tattoo.
- IF WE SUSPECT YOU UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGS OR ALCOHOL, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TURN YOU AWAY. NO EXCEPTIONS, REFUNDS, VOUCHERS OR EXCHANGES WILL BE ISSUED.
- YOU MUST HAVE YOUR DESIGN AND THE PLACEMENT OF YOUR TATTOO DECIDED ON PRIOR TO ENTERING THE TATTOO AREA. YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE TATTOO AREA UNLESS DESIGN AND PLACEMENT HAVE BEEN DECIDED AND YOUR WAIVER HAS BEEN FILLED OUT.
ALL TICKET PURCHASERS WILL BE SENT AN EMAIL PRIOR TO THE EVENT THAT WILL INCLUDE THE DESIGN & PLACEMENT CARD AND TATTOO WAIVER.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!!
- City of Edmonton (Venue)
- Form 10 (Entertainment)
- Master Mechanical
- Harper PR
- Infinite Eye Photography
When & Where
The Edmonton Mental Health Awareness Committee (EMHAC) was created by a group of people passionate about bringing an awareness to mental health issues in our own community. We were inspired by Project Semicolon, a project that began in the United States, and has now gained momentum worldwide.
Our mission is to provide hope, help and healing to people affected by mental illness.
In September of 2015, we launched #YEGsemicolon - a fundraising campaign supporting Momentum Walk-in Counselling (formerly WICSOE) to help give people in need quick access to counselling services.
The debut #YEGsemicolon event was so successful, and EMHAC listened to the thousands of people in the Edmonton region who demanded more events and services supporting mental health.
EMHAC now hosts #YEGsemicolon as its signature fundraising event, and will be doing much more to help provide a platform for conversation about mental health, and provide opportunities for people affected to get support.