Actions and Detail Panel
Yoga Alliance - 200Hr Yoga Teacher Training - $1695 - Weekdays Only
Tue, 18 Apr 2017, 8:00 AM – Thu, 29 Jun 2017, 7:00 PM PDT
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” Walt Disney
Our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training is the most affordable, high quality RYT200 yoga teacher training program available!
Not only does this program follow the highest standards (RYT200) it also includes:
- Payment options
- Free mentorship
- Practical teaching experience with employment opportunities
- 30% discounted all future programs with us, and
- Scholarship opportunities for every program we offer.
Our program offers more in-class hours than any program around, with 250 hours in total!
Deepen your own practice and learn how to safely teach therapeutic Hatha/ Flow yoga to beginner students. Our 250-Hour Yoga Teacher Training certification program is comprehensive experiential and designed to exceed the requirements from the Yoga Alliance. This course is designed to be a hands-on learning experience, with practical applications of student-centred teaching techniques. We believe that adults learn most effectively through personal experience. You can register with the Yoga Alliance after graduation as RYT-200.
Duration: 10 weeks
Location: The Loft, Victoria, B.C
Tuition: $1695.00 (save $200 more paying 60 days before the program starts) scholarship and payment options.
Deposit: a $300.00 deposit is required to hold your spot.
Times: T,W,R 6pm-10pm
Anatomy and Physiology (20 hours):
- Bodily systems, organs and tissues
- Discoveries of energy science
- Movement patterns and the yogic advantage
- Application of principles to special conditions
Teaching Methods and Techniques (80 hours):
- Asana/posture analysis
- Guided Meditation and Visualization
- Deep Relaxation
- The Natural Breath
Yogic Philosophy (30 hours):
- The history of Yoga
- The sacred yogic text
- The living of yoga
The business of yoga (10 hours):
- Ethics, privacy and the role of the yoga teacher
- Yoga Business Development
- Studio Ownership Opportunities
Teaching practicum (25 hours):
- Peer teaching
- In class teaching
- Independent teaching
Self-directed study and reflection (20 hours):
- Focus on a field of study of your choosing