Skip Main Navigation
Page Content

Royal City Curling Club

The four-sheet curling club originally named the New Westminster Curling Club was built in 1955 on the Scott Paper site, subsequently sold in May 1965 to Scott Paper and converted to a warehouse for paper products. The building is still being used today.

Construction of the now Royal City Curling Club began in August 1965 and was completed early January 1966, just in time for the annual Dogwood bonspiel. Since 1966, Royal City Curling Club has been home to Regional, Provincial, National & World Champions. 

Save This Event

Event Saved