Discover Canada's ultimate technology showcase that's fun for the whole family, from Friday, October 28th to Sunday, October 30th. The 2016 TAVES Consumer Electronics Show is your chance to see and play with cutting-edge technology and innovation spanning a broad range of categories, such as wearables, gaming, virtual / augmented reality, audio, home theatre, digital imaging, smart devices, 3D printing, as well as consumer healthcare devices. Over 150 exhibit spaces offer an unprecedented access to product prototypes, crowd-funded projects and the very latest consumer electronics devices. With the overwhelming response to the Robotics workshops last year, TAVES will be adding new Robotics workshops for kids aged between 6 and 13 this fall. And be sure to check out the Jolt! Art Show, showcasing over 100 pieces of original art from local artists.
2016 Show Highlights:
- Explore a show floor of nearly 360 brands of consumer electronics products
- NEW for 2016! The Technology & Innovation will be moved to a much bigger ballroom - experience products such as the latest virtual reality games, 3D printing, latest must-have gadgets and much more!
- Enjoy a great selection of free seminars - covering various topics of technology, audio, home theatre and home automation
- Dedicated Portable Audio / Headphone section
- Jolt! Art Show - featuring over 100 original art pieces
- Meet distinguished tech expert Marc Saltzman
- Free admission for children under 13 when accompanied with a paying adult (max 2 children per adult)
- and so much more!
When & Where
Audio Video Productions Inc.
The TAVES Consumer Electronics Show was established in 2010 and has since become Canada’s ultimate technology showcase, connecting trade professionals, media and consumers. This world-class exposition attracts companies from around the globe and showcases cutting edge technology and innovation spanning a broad range of categories, including robotics, wearables, smart devices, video gaming hardware & software, home & personal HiFi, home theatre, 3D printing, drones, remote control toys, digital imaging products, electronic gadgets as well as electric car / bike technology.