Are you ready to take your knowledge of Google Analytics to the next level? This one-day workshop hosted by Jay Adamsson of AOR Web Solutions will provide you with in-depth knowledge of the fundamentals to enhance your understanding of web analytics so you can find actionable insights to make smart marketing decisions. We will focus on helping you discover who your visitors are, how they are getting to your website, what content they are viewing, and whether website visitors are turning into customers. In addition, you will learn how Google Analytics can help you measure the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns. Learning outcomes include:
- Fundamentals of Google Analytics
- Understanding the Interface
- Interpreting Google Analytics reports
- Best practices for collecting and enhancing Google Analytics data, including how to set up and measure marketing campaigns
- How to use Google Analytics to track conversions (i.e. sales, lead generations, downloads, etc.) and make meaningful business decisions
Participants will work within their Google Analytics account in real time with guidance from the instructor and other resource people in the room, and are encouraged to bring a laptop, tablet or other mobile device to facilitate a hands-on learning approach.