Sales Have Ended
Ticket sales have ended
Ticket sales have ended. If tickets remain, they will be sold at the door for $15 cash only. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions. Thank you!
On May 4th, Green Drinks: Made in YEG features entrepreneurs, artists, and designers to share how they're making a job out of their art and passion. Have you wanted to spark your start-up? Or maybe bring products into the local market? Meet and greet with those who have experienced the success of local business in YEG. There is no denying that Edmonton’s art scene is flourishing and we want you to help us stoke that fire. Join us for this extra special Green Drinks, the final Green Drinks of the 2015-2016 season: Made in YEG. Get tickets for you and a friend before they're gone.
- MADE was founded in 2000 by a small group of Edmontonians seeking to enrich the public's awareness and appreciation for art, design, and architecture. They support Edmonton's creative community by hosting events and providing opportunities for local designers. Representing MADE is MAX AMERONGEN!
- From the Whitkow Hills in Saskatchewan, KYLE CLOSEN of Clo's General has had a passion for making leather goods for 6 years. 1 year ago he secured a bay in vacancy hall, quit his trade as a welder and hasn’t looked back. In between riding motorcycles like a madman, shredding skateparks with the best of them and getting outside to enjoy time on his snowboard you’ll find him on 104 street downtown YEG chilling with Frank the bandit, his one eyed dog.
- JUSTINE MA is a BDes graduate from the UofA. In 2012, after many moons of working the agency life, she went full time freelance to pursue a specialty in hand lettering and calligraphy. With this niche market, she’s become a maker, creating everything from greeting cards, prints to home goodies.
- It started off as cutting boards in a small apartment in the Oliver neighbourhood. Today, you can find the beautifully crafted woodwork by Oliver Apt. in several Edmonton businesses: Meat, Three Boars Eatery, Duchess Bake Shop, and The Bower to name a few. We are thrilled to have the founder of Oliver Apt., LANDON SCHEDLER, joining us at Made in YEG!
- Designer, urbanist, and a geographer, what CARMEN DOUVILLE enjoys most is engaging with people and making things happen in Edmonton. Along with three partners, Carmen founded Loyal Loot, an internationally recognized furniture and accessories company, which has been featured in numerous publications and broadcasts such as Good Morning America and The Martha Stewart Show.
- You've seen her designs in numerous newspapers, Aven Magazine, World Fashion Week in Toronto (5 times!), and soon you'll be seeing them in Simons. You can now meet person behind the designs, MALORIE URBANOVITCH, at the upcoming Green Drinks to discuss what it is like starting an independant fashion business and her cross-country success.
- AMY BEAITH-JOHNSON is a founding volunteer of Operation Fruit Rescue Edmonton, owner/crafter of PLANTiful, and an alumnus of Avenue Magazine's Top 40 under 40.
- Minbid Art Auctions & Gallery hosts captivating silent and live art auctions in Edmonton--it has something for art enthusiasts and aspiring artists. The MINBID collective of artists is known as the MINSTITUTE, which actively promotes its artists and their work through partnerships with sponsors, galleries and businesses. Representing MINBID will be MARCUS COLDEWAY!
Share with friends