Anthony D'Agostino, Director of Emissions Markets, Royal Bank of Canada
Lisa DeMarco, Partner, DeMarco Allan LLP
Ginny Flood, Vice President Government Relations, Suncor Energy
Alex Wood, Executive Director, Ontario Climate Change Directorate
Moderator: Ed Whittingham, Executive Director, Pembina Institute
Outcomes from COP21
Please join Mindfirst and the Royal Bank of Canada as we explore the outcomes from the 21st Conference of Parties to the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change. Speakers from government, business and NGOs will provide first-hand accounts from their experiences in Paris and reflect on the ramifications of this potentially defining international conference. An event not to be missed by corporate decision-makers, policy makers and sustainability practitioners.
Topics of discussion include:
- Is the no greater than 2 degrees of warming target in jeopardy?
- What did the US and China commit to?
- What are the latest market mechanisms for nations to achieve their commitments?
- How will the transition to a low carbon economy be funded?
- How are nations going to adapt to inevitable climate shifts?
- Was Canada as bold as predicted and set our nation on a new course for climate action?
11:45 - 12:00 Registration & Networking
12:00 - 12:30 Welcome & Presentations during lunch
12:30 - 1:30 Panel Discussion, Q&A
1:30 - 2:00 Networking
This event is brought to you in collaboration with:
Andisheh Beiki | email@example.com | 647-968-1920
Click here to read testimonials from previous events.
Mindfirst (M1) is the organizer of the Mindfirst Energy Seminar series of private energy seminar lunches at Bennett Jones. Events are conducted under Chatham House Rule to respect speaker confidentiality.
Mindfirst Inc HST 86725 2470 RT 0001