San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Please join us for the School of Design Year End Show!
PULL celebrates the talent and diversity of students across nine School of Design programs:
- Art and Design Foundation
- Concept Art for Entertainment
- Design Management
- Game Design
- Game Development
- Graphic Design
- Interaction Design & Development
- Interactive Media Management
- Interdisciplinary Design Strategy
Highlights of this year’s show include:
- Three whole floors! The School of Design, along with the newly formed School of Media and Performing Arts, will occupy all floors of 230 Richmond Street East for the first time
- Live mural painting and video games featuring work by students in Game Design, Game Development, Game Programming, and the brand new Concept Art for Entertainment post-grad program
- Reboot Detroit, a series of themed immersive environments brought to you by the second year Interaction Design students
- Beyond the Edge: an inside look into a year at the Institute without Boundaries and the future of Toronto’s Waterfront
The 2017 Year End Show identity “Pull” is developed by Graphic Design alum Mark Bain based on a student concept and executed by students in their final semester.
Pull is part of ShowGBC, a series of events showcasing talent from the 2017 graduating students across George Brown’s Centre for Arts, Design and Information Technology.
When & Where
School of Design, George Brown College
The School of Design at George Brown College is located in the heart of Canada's largest concentration of design businesses and in one of North America's four top centres for design. For more information see: http://www.georgebrown.ca/design/