Kick back and enjoy a new perspective of all your favorite winter festivities! The weekend of December 2 - December 4, 2016, the town of Bracebridge will be filled with holiday spirit. This unique tourism event is a laid back weekend filled with a Holiday Market, Festive Workshops, Not Your Average Caroling Party, Mix It Up...Get into the Holiday Spirits, and even a Jack Frost Ice Lounge!
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 2ND
- 12:00PM – 6:00PM | Jack Frost Ice Lounge: Outdoor beer gardens featuring live entertainment. Media Launch by invite only.
- 8 PM - 10 PM | Caroling Party: Sing, drink and be merry. Not your average Caroling party! Located at the Pasta Tree & Smoke House.
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 3RD
- TBD- TBD | Santa’s Holiday Workshops: Arts/Culinary & Muskoka Lifestyle Workshops for the holidays
- 12PM - 9PM | Jack Frost Ice Lounge: Outdoor beer gardens featuring live entertainment at Muskoka Brewery
- 12 PM - 5 PM | Holiday Gifting Market: Kick off your holiday shopping; local crafts, artisans, culinary artists, sampling and more at Muskoka Brewery
- 6 PM - 9 PM | Mix It Up...Get into the Holiday Spirits: Shop, sip, savour the tastes of the season. Premiere spirit, wine and beer producers featuring holiday’s best cocktails at Muskoka Brewery
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 4TH
- 12PM - 4 PM | Jack Frost Ice Lounge: Outdoor beer gardens featuring live entertainment.
For more details on the weekend festivities, please visit www.eventsinmuskoka.com