The WinSETT Centre is an action-oriented, non-profit incorporated organization that aspires to recruit, retain and advance women in science, engineering, trades and technology (SETT) in Canada.
Why is the WinSETT Centre Leadership Program unique?
1. Exclusive Focus on Women in SETT
2. All Canadian
3. From Sea to Sea
Over 75 workshops have been delivered from St. John’s NL to Victoria BC to over 850 different women (many of these women have attended several workshops)
4. Led by Vision; Driven by Values
Led by this vision: Through collaboration and partnership, the WinSETT Centre creates and fosters opportunities that encourage women to enter, stay and grow in SETT careers, with the goal of maximizing Canada’s human resource potential, increasing innovation, and driving Canadian economic development.
5. Working with Industry, Academia, Organizations and Associations
We work in and with industry, academia, organizations that promote women in SETT, and professional associations
6. Tackling both sides of the Equation: Our goal is to strengthen leadership knowledge, skills and roles in women in SETT, and contribute to creating SETT work environments that are respectful and inclusive.
7. Interactive workshops + professional facilitators + experienced SETT women guest speakers = success
8. Removing the isolation: WinSETT Leadership Network