NAIT 5th Annual Seminar
NAIT Boreal Research Institute (BRI) is hosting its 5th Annual Seminar to provide latest information on challenges and opportunities of using native seeds and seedlings on industrially disturbed site. The seminar will be held on 24 October 2016 at NAITs main campus in Edmonton.
The goal of this seminar is to:
- Discuss challenges and opportunities of using native seeds and seedlings on industrially disturbed sites,
- Share knowledge on native plant growth and deployment, and
- Promote networking among seed/seedling producers and users.
Who should attend?
- Reclamation practitioners,
- Environmental consultants,
- Foresters and forest technologists,
- Nursery managers,
- Seed/seedling producers and users.
***This seminar qualifies for Continuing Competence Program credits for both CAPF and CAPFT members***
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please contact Jeannine Goehing for more information: email@example.com