- Infinity pool
- Chalets surrounded by lush gardens
- Outdoor open, covered Yoga space with fresh flowing breezes
- Stunning views overlooking the mountains.
It’s not unusual to see howler monkeys and their babies relaxing in the trees above. You’ll no doubt see beautiful turquoise Motmots – bright colorful birds surrounding the lodge and of course the resident iguana, “Louis” lounging by the pool!
The day off is yours to simply relax by the pool, head to one of four local beaches, stroll through the lively surf town of Tamarindo or take advantage of outdoor adventures like zip-lining, horseback riding, surfing, snorkeling, or take in a sunset boat tour…the options are endless!
Class Length & Costs
- The training is 13 days total with 1 day off.
- Early Bird $2300 through October 14, 2016 shared/double occupancy. Regular Price $2500
Arrive January 14 by 6pm for orientation & welcome dinner. Training begins 6:30am January 15.
Last full day of training is January 26 with a closing dinner that evening at 7pm.
Depart January 27th, 2017.
NOTE: To register for this training you must register from the Drishti Yoga website. Click on Book Costa Rica Now to pay the $500 deposit. The remainder is due 30 prior to the start of the training. Upon making the deposit you will receive an email with further information regarding final payment. http://drishtiyogateachertraining.com/yoga-teacher-training-costa-rica-2016/
6:30 – 7am Meditation 7-7:15am Journal/Discussion
7:15am Asana Practice
10-12:30 Yin Yoga Module
12:30 – 2:30pm Lunch
2:30 – 4:30pm Workshops
4:45 – 6pm Yin, Restorative or Yoga Nidra
- 13 nights accommodation January 14-26, 2016 in chalets complete with AC, mini fridge and en-suite bathrooms
- 3 delicious vegetarian meals daily
- Wi-Fi available in the community areas of the pool and restaurant
- Use of laundry facilities once a week
- Course tuition
- Comprehensive Drishti Yin Yoga Training manual
- Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series practice sheet
- Drishti Yin Yoga Teacher Training Certificate upon completion of the course
Does not include:
- Flights to or within Costa Rica
- Airport transfers
- Extra snacks or drinks ordered from the kitchen such as alcoholic beverages or special juices
- Adventure tours booked through El Sabanero
- Taxis to surrounding beaches or town
- Required book – The Complete Guide to Yin Yoga By Bernie Clark
To arrive at your yoga teacher training near Tamarindo, simply fly into Liberia, Guanacaste, Costa Rica. From there you will take a taxi straight to the hotel that you can arrange directly through El Sabanero. Please contact them in advance to book your ride after you have made your flight arrangements.