Canadian Government Funding Informational Workshop - Markham
Prerequisites for most Canadian government funding:
- Incorporated in Canada for at least 2 years
- Financially stable
- Not a retailer/distributor
- Not a start-up
- Company must manufacture or conduct R&D in Canada
Important to Note:
- Seating preference will be given to business owners. Professional advisers are kindly asked to bring along a business owner client in order to attend.
- To avoid any confusion please register with your business email address, or include the name of your business in your registration.
- Also, please whitelist @mentorworks.ca in order to avoid missing any communications regarding this event.
Bernadeen McLeod, President and Founder of Mentor Works Ltd
Bernadeen McLeod is the principal behind Mentor Works. With considerable expertise in government funding, both on a federal and provincial level, she has secured grant funding as well as low interest loans for small-medium size business owners in Southern Ontario.
Bernadeen has compiled the best organizational tools and resources to research government funding options to serve small businesses. Through her presentation, she will share her knowledge with you.
In her presentation, Bernadeen will cover financing trends, the different types of government resources, how to find them, and how to harness these opportunities to fund your business.
You will learn how to take the mystery out of how funding mechanisms work, the on-line application process, eligibility factors, the funding cycle, and more. You will also learn what the experts know about government funding and business support resources and how to keep it simple.
Bernadeen will also conduct a question and answer session after the presentation to provide further insight into the process and share her experiences on how to get started.
Markham Convergence Centre
7271 Warden Ave
ON L3R 5X5
Mentor Works Markham
Bernadeen McLeod is the President & Founder of Mentor Works Ltd. As a corporate mentor and specialist in government grants and loans, she helps executives and business owners redefine their organizations in new and exciting ways – to build engaged teams and increase profits.