CULINARY LAB SERIES
The Culinary Lab Series will be like nothing you’ve experienced. Edmonton Economic Development has partnered with Chef David Leeder to bring four culinary lab experiences in 2017.
Culinary Lab 01 will feature Chef David Leeder, who's been trained in some of the top kitchens in the world, and Chef Edgar Gutierrez, local star of Tres Carnales and Rostizado. Together they will don lab coats and experiment with food, turning their kitchens into laboratories to produce six radically new dishes, benefitting the taste buds of all humankind.
This Six Course Menu Includes:
- Chicharrón | with Uni and Habanero Mayonnaise
- Grilled Octopus | Roasted Kelp Sauce, Potato, Asian Pear and Endive
- Mole Verde | Rapini, Cauliflower, Rutabaga
- Cochinillo y Tortillas | with Mexican and Nordic Condiments
- Raspado | Tepache, Elderflower
- Tres Leches | Dulce De Leche, Burnt Milk Candy, Milk Crumble, Lime and Avocado Mousse, Grapefruit Mezcal Sorbet
This may be the most unforgettable Sunday dinner you’ve ever had.
The menus for these events will be custom built, and therefore cannot accommodate any dietary restrictions and severe allergies. We apologize for any inconvenience.