Actions and Detail Panel
Free Microsoft OneNote Demo Workshop
Sat, 15 October 2016, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PDT
You've used Microsoft Outlook, Word, and other Office software, but what is this Microsoft OneNote thing?
OneNote is Microsoft's "digital notebook" software, available for free download, that works on all devices - including Windows, Apple, Android, and Web.
This free Microsoft OneNote Demo Workshop will be in "live demo" format (NO death by PowerPoint!) and cover:
- How to get started with OneNote - where to download OneNote, how to login, and where to save your OneNote files.
- Overview of the key differences in each version of OneNote - Online, App, and the software program.
- Examples of ways you can use OneNote to organize your information.
- 5 key 'tips and tricks' to take your use of OneNote to the 'next level.'
- Question and answer period.
The live demo will be delivered on a Windows 10 Surface Pro 3 using a mix of Edge and Internet Explorer.
The live demo will cover a mix of OneNote Online, the OneNote App, and OneNote 2016.
This is not an intermediate or advanced OneNote session. However I am happy to answer those questiones during Q&A, and organize a OneNote Power User Workshop in the future!
One more note: Although I am a Microsoft OneNote MVP, I am in no way an expert on how OneNote works on every single type of device or system. I will endeavour to answer your questions. I will respond with answers to any questions I cannot answer after the session.