You've used Microsoft Outlook, Word, and other Office software, but what is this Microsoft OneNote thing?
OneNote is Microsoft's "digital notebook" software, available for free download, that works on all devices - including Windows, Apple, Android, and Web.
This free Microsoft OneNote Demo Workshop will be in "live demo" format (NO death by PowerPoint!) and cover:
- How to get started with OneNote - where to download OneNote, how to login, and where to save your OneNote files.
- Overview of the key differences in each version of OneNote - Online, App, and the software program.
- Examples of ways you can use OneNote to organize your information.
- 5 key 'tips and tricks' to take your use of OneNote to the 'next level.'
- Question and answer period.
The live demo will be delivered on a Windows 10 Surface Pro 3 using a mix of Edge and Internet Explorer.
The live demo will cover a mix of OneNote Online, the OneNote App, and OneNote 2016.
This is not an intermediate or advanced OneNote session. However I am happy to answer those questiones during Q&A, and organize a OneNote Power User Workshop in the future!
One more note: Although I am a Microsoft OneNote MVP, I am in no way an expert on how OneNote works on every single type of device or system. I will endeavour to answer your questions. I will respond with answers to any questions I cannot answer after the session.