Actions and Detail Panel
Google AdWords Training Workshop - Vancouver
Thu, 8 December 2016, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM PST
This AdWords training workshop is for those already running AdWords campaigns in-house or wanting to keep an eye on what their third party agency are doing.
Our course covers the fundamentals of AdWords and how to make the most of the tools & features. You learn how to plan and strategise your campaigns before delving into the reporting and optimisation tools.
You will learn our top tips and hints, successful keyword optimisation, attribution models, bidding strategies, and using Google Analytics to maximise return on investment.
By the end of the AdWords course you will feel confident tackling your next campaign and pushing it to maximise results. You will be knowledgeable in all the key areas and confident talking with others about how to take advantage of the features.
Don't just take our word for it
"Mike King from Search Star provided training on Google Tag Manager (GTM) product which was of a very high quality and also provided consultancy that allowed us to plan a move from our legacy method of site metrics to GTM" Michael Chang - Ecommerce Manager at Merlin Entertainments.
What Will You Get From This Course
- Learn how to drive more conversions to your website
- How to reduce your costs and wasted budget
- How to measure the performance of your campaigns
- The key optimization strategies we use on our accounts
On This Course We Cover
- Getting started with AdWords
- Identifying objectives and planning campaigns
- Structuring an account to maximise returns
- Building re-marketing campaigns
- Creating audiences
- Building and optimising Google shopping ads
- How to take advantage of the advanced campaign tools
- How to use AdWords editor
- How to analyse and optimise your data
- Analysing paths to conversion, attribution & assist
- Creating a mobile and tablet strategy
- Optimisation strategies and best practice
- Reviewing effective campaign strategies
- We designed this workshop from years of experience doing the job. You will gain lots of practical experience during the day and will be able to put your skills straight to the job.
Our facilities are modern and comfortable with the latest technology to ensure the best learning experience. We have huge presentation screens, comfy seating , air con and a relaxed atmosphere.
Eating and drinking the right things can help you learn. So we offer complimentary food and drink all day. We pick great food from local people in our area. Also, if cake helps you learn, we have plenty of that too.
Michael King is an experienced trainer and practitioner. He has worked for agencies on real client accounts for many years. His hand on, practical approach to training gives delegates the experience they need to learn fast.
9:00 - Meet and greet, coffee, pastry
9:30 - Session One
11:00 - Break
11:30 - Session Two - fruit & cookies
13:00 - Lunch - Vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, let us know what you need.
14:00 - Session Three
14:30 - Break
15:00 - Session Four - more fruit & cookies
16:30 - Round up and open discussion
Find out more about Known Digitals google AdWords training services here.
What should I bring to the event?
Please bring a WiFi enabled laptop.
Ensure you have access to any of your Google Services like AdWords or Google Analytics.
We tend to use Chrome, Firefox and Safari in the workshop. IE just makes trouble.
Can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Yeah of course.
Tweet us: @Known_Digital
Or call us on +1 (778) 228 3431
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yeah absolutley. If you need to move it to another day we will need 5 days notice. If you want to transfer it to someone else just let us know what happening.
Can I update my registration information?
No problemo, just drop us an email.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Not at all. We will contact you after you register to confirm all the details and to get some info on what you need from the workshop
What is the refund policy?
Refunds are absolutley fine, we will need 5 days notice. We need to give the venue notice if we need to cancel.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yeah of course, just keep in contact with us and let us know whats going on.