In this Google Analytics workshop we explore the skills needed to gather insight from the Google Analytics Reports. We cover the common business questions that come up, and how to tackle them using Google Analytics Reports.
This is a small hands on training workshop. There are a maximum of 8 delegates so we can get time in using our example accounts and your Google Analytics data. You get a tool kit of report templates and processes that we use to optimise websites. We apply the processes learned to real-life business cases so you get plenty of practice.
The processes and theories explored in this training workshop can be applied to any web site or app. You can also use these same skills with any other analytics tool.
Don't just take our word for it
"Mike King from Search Star provided training on Google Tag Manager (GTM) product which was of a very high quality and also provided consultancy that allowed us to plan a move from our legacy method of site metrics to GTM" Michael Chang - Ecommerce Manager at Merlin Entertainments.
What You Will Get From This Course
- You will feel confident tackling the big business questions
- You will be able to add real value to your team or business
- Hands-on training to better understand how the Google Analytics Reports work
- Learn how to identify opportunities that could increase the performance of your website or app
- Learn how to implement an effective optimisation strategy
- Gain the essential skills needed to grow your business and meet your website goals and objectives
What We Will Cover
- Identify your objectives and KPIs
- Segmenting your data to look for opportunities
- How to identify insight and opportunities
- Optimising your best performing channels
- Campaign analysis & optimisation
- Identifying missed conversion opportunities
- How to analyse your multi-channel funnels
- Engagement & customer journey analysis
- E-commerce analysis and optimisation
- Funnel analysis optimisation
- Identifying what content works best
- Page analysis & optimisation
- Form analysis and optimisation
- Spending your marketing budget effectively
- Building Custom Reports that offer insight
We designed this Google Analtyics course from years of experience doing the job. You will gain lots of practical experience during the day and will be able to put your skills straight to the job.
Our facilities are modern and comfortable with the latest technology to ensure the best learning experience. We have huge presentation screens, comfy seating , air con and a relaxed atmosphere.
Eating and drinking the right things can help you learn. So we offer complimentary food and drink all day. We pick great food from local people in our area. Also, if cake helps you learn, we have plenty of that too.
Michael King is an experienced trainer and practitioner. He has worked for agencies on real client accounts for many years. His hand on, practical approach to training gives delegates the experience they need to learn fast.
9:00 - Meet and greet, coffee, pastry
9:30 - Session One
11:00 - Break
11:30 - Session Two - fruit & cookies
13:00 - Lunch - Vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, let us know what you need.
14:00 - Session Three
14:30 - Break
15:00 - Session Four - more fruit & cookies
16:30 - Round up and open discussion
Find out more about Known Digitals Google Analytics Training services here.
Find out more about Known Digitals Google Adwords Training services here.
Find out more about Known Digitals Google Tag Manager Training services here.
What should I bring to the event?
Please bring a WiFi enabled laptop.
Ensure you have access to any of your Google Services like AdWords or Google Analytics.
We tend to use Chrome, Firefox and Safari in the workshop. IE just makes trouble.
Can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Yeah of course.
Tweet us: @GetFoundBeKnown
Or call us on +1 (778) 228 3431
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yeah absolutley. If you need to move it to another day we will need 5 days notice. If you want to transfer it to someone else just let us know what happening.
Can I update my registration information?
No problemo, just drop us an email.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Not at all. We will contact you after you register to confirm all the details and to get some info on what you need from the workshop
What is the refund policy?
Refunds are absolutley fine, we will need 5 days notice. We need to give the venue notice if we need to cancel.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yeah of course, just keep in contact with us and let us know whats going on.