Summit 2016: Resist Stigma!
Welcome to Summit 2016: Resist Stigma!
Join us at this year’s Summit to learn how we can Resist Stigma. Last year we examined stigma’s impact on health. This year we will explore how to rethink stigma, push back, build resilience, and develop supportive social environments. With presentations from our Resist Stigma campaign team. For more information, including Key Note Speakers, please visit www.cbrc.net
- All participants must register online in advance
- Participants have the option of registering for 1 or 2 days of Summit
- Lunch is included with your ticket at no additional cost
- Special rates are available for students and those from non profits
- Low income individuals can attend by donation or for free, see "Tickets" for more info
- If you will be presenting at Summit, and would like to attend the rest of the conference please register online. A special rate code should have already been provided to you, if not please email email@example.com
- If you are responsible for registering multiple people from your organization, please email our Summit Coordinator Rob Higgins at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate group registration
We strive to make Summit as accessible as possible. When you register, you will have the opportunity to tell us what we can do to help you fully participate in Summit. ASL is available, but we will need you to confirm with us which plenary sessions our translators will be needed at 48hrs in advance. If we do not receive notice within 48hrs we can not gaurantee ASL interpretation.