Actions and Detail Panel
The Cluster Soupreme
Sun, 13 December 2015, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM CST
Part swanky fundraiser, part Iron Chef, part culinary adventure, Cluster's first fundraising event The Cluster Soupreme will feature 15 different soups competing to be reigned 'Cluster Soupreme' by you and a celebrity panel of judges.
A perfect way to spend a cold winter day and support the 2016 Cluster Festival!
Tickets are $100 or only $50 if you submit a soup.
* * * *
Think you've got what it takes to be reigned Cluster Soupreme??
Here's what you need to know:
* Choose a soup - any soup! - to enter into the competition. It can be incredibly easy or complex, thick or thin, old favourite or new recipe - it's totally up to you.
* Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the soup name and ingredient list. If there is any background or description you'd like to include, feel free!
* You need to make ~4L of soup (or more)
* We will have chafing dishes to serve the soup, but it would be very helpful if the soup was brought hot / recently heated (in a pot, crockpot, etc.)
* Arrive at the event at 12:30pm (allowing time for soup set up / re-heating)
All soups will be served simultaneously - everyone in attendance will have the opportunity to try all the soups, and vote for their favourite. The top three soups will then go to our trio of celebrity judges will have the ultimate say in an Iron Chef-style panel. One soup will be reigned Cluster Soupreme!
Email email@example.com or call (204) 223-9939