Registration open July 9, 2014 at 9am
Families are invited to a fun movie
morning to see Hercules in 2D!
We will have exclusive use of the theatre and will have lights and sound
adjusted for sensory differences. Please join us.
This event is open to children with ASD, their siblings and caregivers only.
Spaces are limited. Pre-registration is required.
- This film is not yet rated and will likely will be rated PG-13 for intense sequences of violent action, frightening images, some sexuality, and brief nudity.
- Supervision of children/youth at this Social Learning Opportunity is the sole responsibility of parents/guardians and caregivers; childcare will not be provided. Caregivers must remain present.
- Due to allergies and sensitivities, please refrain from wearing perfume, cologne, aftershave, or scented products such as hairspray or lotion.
When & Where
Autism Ontario - Central West Region
Autism Ontario's Central West Region includes:
- Halton (including Burlington, Georgetown, Milton, Oakville and surrounding areas)
- Waterloo (including Cambridge, Kitchener, Waterloo and surrounding areas)
- Wellington (including Guelph and surrounding areas)
1.) Do I need to print out ticket or email confirmations to attend this event?
For most of our events there is no need to print anything, unless the event specifies otherwise. When you arrive at the event, you will have to check in at the registration desk. You will be asked for your name and how many people are attending with you. That's all.
2.) Do I need to bring proof of diagnosis?
No, not needed. Again, just check in at the registration desk and enjoy the event.
3.) Is there a cost to attend this event?
Almost all of our events are free of charge because the cost is covered by Autism Ontario's Potential Programme, in partnership with Ontario’s Ministry of Children & Youth Services and the local Autism Ontario Chapter. If there is a cost, you will see it on the registration page when you select how many ticket you want.
4.) Do I need to be a member of Autism Ontario to register and participate?
No. While membership does provide other great opportunities, events provided through Autism Ontario’s Potential Programme are open to all families of children with ASD, under the age of 18, who reside in Ontario.
Community Event Coordinator - Central West Region
1179 King Street West, Ste 4
Toronto ON M6K 3C5